5 things I’m stressed out over
- I’ve got no job for the summer. Because I was going to maybe be involved in this dance project, but then nothing happened.
- Well, I’ve got no plans for life at all pretty much (quite a lot of dreams though).
- in 30 days I graduate and I have a million things to do before then.
- In 30 days I’ll leave my class in school, my art class, my dance class, my christian school group, all these small communities that I’ve taken for granted.
- What if I fail doing everything I’ve ever wanted.
5 things I’m grateful for
- I have so many fun things ahead of me during these last few weeks.
- How a school class always becomes really social when everyone realises that this will end soon.
- This is such a beautiful and bittersweet time.
- That I haven’t let fear of uncertainty lead me to seek structure I do not want.
- What if I succeed.